Floating system with natural rubber pads (to minimise injuries and sound transmission). Consistent resilience to ensure regular ball bounce. International standards for fire safety: EN 13501-1 and BS6853:1999.
• Natural rubber pads (5mm to 10mm) for shock absorption
• Floating matrix system on plywood or batten sub floor to reduce sound transmission to the structure
• Plywood and batten treated with timber preservatives for protection against wood borers
• Consistent resilience throughout the whole floor, no dead spots
• Regular ball bounce
• Meets international standards for fire safety :EN 13501-1 and BS6853:1999